Terms&Conditions Galway Bouncy Castles
Please read carefully..
Below please find the hire terms and conditions you will be asked to agree to and sign on the day of the hire of our units.
It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring this Galway Bouncy Castle to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the Inflatable. As a definition “inflatable, bouncy castle or unit” shall mean any inflatable unit hired from the company. Please ensure that the following safety instructions and booking conditions are followed:
1) This unit has an age limit of 12 years old. Please ensure nobody over this age uses the equipment.
Under no circumstances should adults use the bouncy castle or unit.
2)No food, drinks, chewing gum or any materials which are likely to be dangerous or dirty to be allowed on or near the inflatable. Please note if the Inflatable is collected in a dirty condition then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning charge of € 50.
3) All shoes, glasses, jewellery, badges or other materials that might be considered dangerous MUST be removed before using the inflatable.
4) No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the inflatable.
5)No smoking or barbeques near the inflatable.
6) Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls is DANGEROUS and must not be allowed.
7) A responsible Adult must supervise the inflatable at all times. WARNING! — Never leave unit running unattended. DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN TO OPERATE UNIT!.
8) Always ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of children using it. Try to avoid large and small Children from using it at the same time.
9) Children are not to push, collide, fight or behave in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
10)No pets, toys, shoes or sharp instruments.
11) If the Galway Bouncy Castle is not being used for any part of the day, please switch the blower off at the mains.
12) Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as a Child could easily bounce off the inflatable and get hurt. The step is there to assist users in getting on or off!
13) Ensure that nobody with any illness or history of back, neck or other joint problems etc is allowed on the inflatable as indeed any Child who is feeling unwell.
14) Do not allow anyone to be on the unit during inflation or deflation as this is DANGEROUS.
15) Please ensure that Children are not attempting somersaults or horseplay and are clothed appropriately and that nothing can fall out of their pockets.
16) The inflatable should not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area. If no shower cover is fitted and in the event of rain, the unit should not be used.
17) In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the inflatable be switched off.
18) In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately. Make sure the blower tube or deflation tube has not come undone or something has not blown onto and is obstructing the blower. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, it should restart. If it does not, inform us straight away.
Galway Bouncy Castles is NOT responsible in any way for injuries or actions of children using the unit. The person hiring any units from Galway Bouncy Castles should be aware that insurance through their house policy is recommended to insure all children using the units.
During periods of severe weather (ie heavy rain, high winds etc) we reserve the right to cancel your reservation. If conditions are not too severe we will give you the option of keeping the unit or not. If you decide to keep the unit there will be no refunds!
Please note that all persons using this inflatable do so at their own risk.
The person(s) or organization hiring this Inflatable equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use.
These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are fully adhered to at all times.
Galway Bouncy Castles cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
I have read the above agreement and fully understand and accept the conditions as above. I am aware that while in my care I am fully responsible for the children using it and the inflatable itself. I will pay for any loss or damage that may occur, this will include the inflatable being returned in an unacceptable condition i.e. If it is in a dirty or muddy condition,I will be expected to pay an additional cleaning charge of €50.
I HEREBY AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED ABOVE
Hire date :
Name in full:
© Galway Bouncy Castles
Mobile: 087 1019000